Once inserted, it allows breathing comfort More comfortable and smarter Humetron Snoring. Once inserted, it allows breathing comfort~
Benefits of Humetron Snoring
1) Effective in alleviating sleep apnea symptoms
- Sleep apnea refers to breathing pauses that occur when the airway is blocked during sleep. It induces intermittent hypoxemia, which can acerbate snoring problems and day sleepiness and cause additional symptoms such as cardiovascular complications. Sleep apnea is commonly associated with nasal obstruction, including narrowed nasal cavity and increased nasal congestion.
2) Anti-snoring solution
- Snoring limits the flow of air into the brain while sleeping, leading to lack of sleep, fatigue and hypersensitivity symptoms. Snoring is caused when breathing air forces the tissues of the soft palate or adjacent regions to vibrate as the air passages are narrowed during sleep. Recommend it for your loved ones.
3) Anti-sleeping solution for drivers
- This nasal dilator can help you stay awake while driving.
4) Positive effect on mental concentration
- This nasal dilator is able to increase nasal volume, resulting in better respiratory airflow by expanding the nasal passages, thereby improving the ability to concentrate.
5) Positive effect on cardio pulmonary function (exercise)
- This device, when used in everyday life or during exercise, increases vital capacity and eventually cardio pulmonary function.
Why Use Kogori
Snoring restricts sufficient oxygen supply to the brain and can lead to poor sleep and daytime fatigue,
irritability, and increased health problems including:
- Medical study shows that serious snoring affects the length of Telomeres. Telomeres are an essential part of human cells that affect how our cells age. Telomeres are the caps at the end of each strand of DNA that protect our chromosomes, like the plastic tips at the end of shoelaces.
- Diminished cognitive abilities
- Cadiovascular disorders
- Decreased immunity
- Sleep apnea, a breathing obstruction
- Sleep apnea may lead to arrhythmia, high blood pressure, ischemic heart disease, left ventricular dysfunction,lung diseases including pulmonary hypertension, cor pulmonale, and respiratory failure.
Cause of Snoring
Snoring is caused by vibration of the uvula and surrounding tissues which produce the snoring sound. The primary reason of snoring is due to the narrow air flow through the nostrils making breathing difficult during sleep.
- 1) The α wave is so called the ‘stable wave’ which mostly appears when human body is most comfortable and human head is clear.
- 2) The β wave is called the ‘stress wave’ which mostly appears when human body is at the unstable condition and when something’s wrong with human body; when this wave appears, human can behave agley, but the mental capacity is rather degraded.
- 3) The θ wave mostly appears when human body is at the status of fatigue, sleepy, and exhausted.(Wave disturbing sleeping). Left ventricular dysfunction,lung diseases including pulmonary hypertension, cor pulmonale, and respiratory failure.
How to Wear?
- 1. Do not use the product for purposes other than its proper applications.
- 2. Store the dilator in room temperature while avoiding sunlight. Long exposure to direct sunlight might cause changes in color and general quality of the dilator.
- 3. Wash the dilator with clean water before and after its application to keep the hygiene of the device.
- (Other cleaning solutions might cause distortion of the dilators.)
- 4. Discontinue the application of the dilator immediately when the product has problems or cause problems on its site of application; the dilator is not suitable for children under the age of 13.
※ The nasal cavity dilator should be changed after 3 months of its application for hygiene, with full knowledge on its methods of application and cautions.