|Product designation||Upper arm blood pressure monitor|
|Connection to beurer CardioExpert possible||no|
|Connection to beurer HealthManager possible||no|
|Number of memory spaces||4 x 30|
|Storage bag/box included in delivery||yes|
|Low battery indicator||yes|
|Date and time||yes|
|Calculating the average value||yes|
|Easy to use using touch sensor buttons||no|
|Large, easy-to-read display||yes|
|Cuff size in cm||22 - 42|
|Cuff holder included in delivery||no|
|Cuff position control||yes|
|Incorrect usage message||yes|
|Mains part included in delivery||no|
|Can be used with mains part||no|
|Transfer of the measurement values via Bluetooth||no|
|Transfer of the measurement values via USB||no|
|USB cable included in delivery||no|
|Product weight||approx. 356 g (with cuff, without batteries)|
|Product dimensions (L x W x H)||134 x 103 x 60 mm|
|Warranty in years (You can find more information about the warranty conditions in the manual.)||5|
|HMV (products covered by German health insurance) number||21.28.01.2128|
|PZN (German centralised pharmaceutical number)||11548830|
One for all the blood pressure monitor has a universal cuff that is also suitable for larger upper arm circumferences up to 42 cm. The integrated cuff position control gives you additional certainty about the accuracy of the measured blood pressure values during each measurement.
- Universal cuff, including for larger upper arm circumferences up to 42 cm
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm
- Average of all saved measured values
- Cuff position control
- 2 adjustable alarm times
- Easy-to-read display
- 4 x 30 memory spaces
- Risk indicator
- Arrhythmia detection
- Medical device
- For upper arm circumferences from 22 to 42 cm
- Date and time/automatic switch-off
- Incorrect usage message
- Low battery indicator
- Storage bag
Notes on use
• In order to ensure comparable values, always measure your blood pressure at the same time of day. 19
• Before every measurement, relax for about five minutes.
• If you want to perform several measurements on the same person, wait five minutes between each measurement.
• Do not take a measurement within 30 minutes of eating, drinking, smoking or exercising.
• Repeat the measurement if you are unsure of the measured value.
• The measured values taken by you are for your information only – they are no substitute for a medical examination. Discuss the measured values with your doctor and never base any medical decisions on them (e.g. medicines and their administration).
Classification of measurements with coloured scale