GPS SOS Smart Watch | Guarday
Living alone as you get older can be worrying - We have heard of some people who have fallen or become ill and could not get up. They had to be lying there until help came along - a real concern for your loved ones.
Further to this, senior citizen who went missing appears in daily newspaper very often.
Guarday is the device that sends an sms to your loved ones and/or carers for help when you press the SOS button. It is a monitoring device to improve care and patient communication to help seniors manage their own health and quality of life that has become available now. All you have to do is wear it and it can press SOS button when you fall, whether that's in the garden, cycling or in the house. It will send an alert to the one pre-nominated number with your location by SMS and you can call immediately. Guarday works like a telephone. People will be able to find you easily. Do not be afraid to move and go out and this helps you to stay active and fit.
So who needs this?
- If you have dementia-Everyone living with Alzheimer’s or other dementia is at risk for wandering. Common signs a person may be at risk of wandering include:
- Returning from a regular walk or drive later than usual.
- Forgetting how to get to familiar places.
- If you are a senior living alone
- If you have a heart attack
- If you have fallen before- then there is greater tendency to fall again.
- SOS Function: If something goes wrong or you don't feel well, just press the SOS button for 2-3 seconds, and it will SMS your one (1) pre-nominated numbers on your location and pre-nominated number receiver receive message and can call you.
- Send commands to the device to know the location of the device. Location request: If this device or the wearer are lost, send an SMS to this device number and it will reply back to the coordinates location. Outdoor GPD is more accurate than indoor. (To be developed)
- GEO-Fence Alarm: Device will alert the nominated number if the device moves out of set GEO-Fence.
- Set the Low Battery Alarm so the nominated number will be alert when the device is running out of battery.Average battery can last long: 3 days in normal working condition, 2 hours to fully charge. Device must be charged everyday, otherwise most oldies will keep up in their pocket and will forget it (no battery)
How to Setup Device
Step 1: Purchase your Guarday device.
Step 2: Purchase a sim card depending on your preferred telco provider to be put in the device (can use existing active sim card if you have).
Step 3: Insert sim card into the device and follow the instruction book on how to set emergency number, location, etc.
You can ensure their safety, even when you can't be there.