M50 Oxygen Concentrator | SysMed
- Compact design.
- Only 14kg weight.
- Easy maintenance - 1 minute to open and replace part. Crucial spare parts are less than 15pcs (8key parts + 7 consumable parts).
- Suitable for all size holder.
- Optional wifi mould for data remote transfer.
- Low oxygen purity alarm.
- Compliant with CE0123, ISO13485, JGMP.
- Low power consumption. 300watt .
- Quiet operation. Less than 45DB.
- Tested for bon stop operation in the lab for 6000 hours then only trigger an issue.
- 2 years warranty.
- Net weight: 14.2 kg
- Gross weight: 17 kg
- Carton Size: 442 x 282 x 725 mm
- Temperature: -30oC - 70oC
- Relative Humidity: 15-95%
- Pressure: 500 - 1060hPa
Q1) Any filter part need to change after 1 year?
A1) Yes. Generally, its recommended to change the filter every 3k hours. Outer particle filter needed to be cleaned in a weekly basis to ensure smooth flow of air into the system.
Based on daily usage of 12-15 hours, the interval of changing new filter is approximately 4-5 months . If pollution is worsen in some areas such as nearby to the industrial area, the lifespan of filter will be shorten too.
To check whether need to change filter, kindly provide serial number and hour reading meter. Accumulated hours will be shown upon switching on the unit.
Best to show a video clip focusing on the entire unit. A few factors such as any fluctuation of flow meter, whether all connection is tight enough to prevent leakage. It will be good if you could send to us and we pass it to technical team to fix your issue faster.
Q2) If I don't start using it, how long before it does not concentrate properly. Does it need to be activated or has it already done?
A2) When we send the new unit to you, it's ready for usage now. just plug in and turn on the switch and adjust the flowmeter. Once activated, good to have it switches on occasionally to prevent sieve bed from contamination simply because our air environment is filled with dust.
Q3) How many liter oxygen increase from range 1lpm -5lpm?
A3) Based on 1lpm flow rate, it will be delivering approximately 0.58 liter oxygen per hour.
Based on 2lpm flow rate, it will be delivering approximately 1.2 liter oxygen per order.
Shipping & Installation