Asian Integrated Medical Sdn Bhd
iElder is a leading and trusted healthcare operator established in 2012 in Malaysia.
- integrative medicine (Western Medicine Clinic, Traditional Chinese Medicne & Acupuncture Centre),
- export, import & distribute elderly care product & service (licensed by Medical Devices Authority) to hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, pharmacies, corporate clients & end consumer,
- provide healthcare related training (HRDF certified training provider) and
- run a senior care centre (nursing home).
Our Business Units include
iElder.asia become household name for elderly care products and services.
With our solutions, your loved ones will enjoy a higher quality of life and mental well-being.
Elderly Care Made Simple
Elderly Care Made Simple. I created iElder.asia with our solutions, your loved ones will enjoy a higher quality of life and mental well-being.
The co-Founder of iElder.asia, Olivia has an interesting story that led her to start this ecommerce division.
“A few years ago, my Mom fell while she was in the Shower and injured her wrist. She was seriously incapacitated to the extend it took her an hour to reach the phone and call me.
My father suffers from a mild case of dementia and could not remember my contact number. As soon as I got the call, it took me an hour to reach home and sent my Mom to the nearest hospital.
This incident left a deep impact on me and I decided on that day to focus on the convergence of technology, products and services that can ensure Senior Citizens can live their lives in a safe and independent manner.”
-Olivia Quah, Co-Founder & Executive Director, iElder.Asia
- Secretary, Malaysian Coalition On Ageing (MCOA)
- Vice Chairman, Association for Residential Aged Care Operators of Malaysia (AGECOPE Selangor)
- Assist. Secretary, AGECOPE National
- Secretary General, Nursing Care Association Selangaor (NCAS)
-Committee Training & Life member, National Association of Women Entrepreneurs of Malaysia (NAWEM)
-Lifetime member, U3A Petaling Jaya
iElder.asia aims to contribute 5% of our profit for the Senior Community CSR Programme such as building this community and giving back by organising free networking and community sessions/information.
iElder.asia is regularly involved in many community welfare initiatives,often held in collaboration with other Malaysian senior care or healthcare associations. Besides donating medical equipment to hospitals and senior homes, we also organize webinars regarding healthcare tips and address common issues faced by patients and caregivers alike. Our aim is to ensure that our elders can live life to the fullest, instead of just keeping alive.