Avera Gel boasts multiple actions against all mouth sores; it can reduce pain and inflammation, fight again microbial growth and impart immediate cooling and soothing effect.
HOW TO USE AVERA ?
- Avera gel is for topical oral use only
- Always wash your hand before applying the gel.Make sure the hand is clean
Babies (4 moths-old and above) and children
- With clean finger,massage approximately one half centimeter of AVERA GEL onto the sore area.This can be repeated after 3 hours
- Not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.Not to be used in babies less than 4 month-old
- Contraindication for patient suffering from active peptic unceration or know to be allergic to salictlates
- Massage approximately one centimeter of AVERA gel onto the sore area and leave at least 30 minutes before reinserting the dentures
- Do not apply directly to the dentures