Avizor Lacrifresh Moisture Unidose 0.1% are preservative-free artificial tears and contains sodium hyaluronate 0.10% which relieves occasional ocular dryness due to environmental situations. It is an isotonic ophthalmic solution and suitable for use on all types of contact lenses.
Avizor Lacrifresh 0.1% Unidose
Contains Sodium Hyaluronate: a natural moisturiser already present in the eye
Preservative-free, so gentle on the eye
Suitable for contact lens wearers
Convenient unit does vials that are small enough carry in a purse
Package Size: Each box contains 20 x 0.4ml individual vials
Indications: For all types of dry eyes
Preservative Free: Yes
Suitable for Contact Lens Wearers: Yes
Lacrifresh Moisture 0.1%, moisturizing drops recommended for the relief of symptoms of dry eyes, irritation and eye fatigue and to lubricate contact lenses
DOES NOT CONTAIN PRESERVATIVES
Instructions for use / Package leaflet:
Lacrifresh Moisture 0.1% - lubricant, isotonic and multiple-dose, preservative-free, sodium hyaluronate-containing ophthalmic solution to relieve the irritation, dryness and fatigue symptoms. Lubricates contact lenses.
Lacrifresh Moisture 0.1%
- It reduces the symptoms of mild or moderate dry eyes and other discomforts such as stinging, itching, burning, eye strain or foreign body sensation for a long time. These inconveniences are caused by various factors such as: dust, smoke, dry environment, air conditioning, prolonged use of a computer screen or contact lenses.
- Its special composition contains sodium hyaluronate, a natural substance found in the eye that forms a uniform protective layer due to its high water-binding and evaporation-inhibiting ability. Moisturizing drops provide excellent hydration to the eye, thus improving visual comfort and making it easier to wear contact lenses.
1. Wash, rinse and dry your hands before using the product.
2. Grasp a Lacrifresh Moisture 0.1% bottle, turn the safety lock counterclockwise, and remove the protective cap.
3. Direct application: Apply one or two drops to each eye, then blink.
4. Use with contact lenses: Apply one or two drops to the inner surface of the lenses before applying them to the eyes.
5. Close the protective cap after each application.
6. You can use the product up to 8 times a day, or as needed.
Do not swallow the solution and keep it out of the reach of children.
Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Never rinse the lens holder and lenses with tap water.
If eye irritation or other side effects occur, consult a physician.
Once opened, the product may be used for up to 90 days.
To avoid contamination, make sure that the tip of the bottle does not come into contact with your eyes or any other surface.
Do not push the bottle while the protective cap is on.
If the safety lock is damaged or missing, or if the bottle is damaged, do not use the product.
Store at room temperature.
Use only within the expiry date stated on the pack.
Close the bottle tightly after each use.
Do not use this medicine at the same time with any other product that is applied to the surface of the eye, as the function of both may change.
COMPOSITION: 0.1 g of sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, EDTA, boric acid, borax decahydrate and 100 ml of purified water.