Portable Stair Climbing Chair with wheels
Aluminium alloy electric stair climbing wheelchair
A stair climbing chair with wheel, sometimes known as a wheelchair stair climber, is a mobility assist device that is designed to help people with mobility problems to get up the staircase with little or no assistance. It helps to provide independence to such individuals, particularly the disabled, in that they can access buildings that do not have a ramp for use with wheelchairs.
This electric stair climbing wheelchair can carry persons weighing up to 180kg up & downstairs with a simple push of a button, it also easy for you to glide down stairs effortlessly, it will help you a lot if there are someone inconvenient like keen injury, elderly, handicapped, Applicable any type of the stairs surface, wooden, metal, concrete, etc.With our chair, they can enjoy the quality of life every day.
Suitable used by:
- Emergency centers
- Emergency ambulance,
- Nursing home
- Home Care
- High rise buildings
- Pregnant women
Instructions of use:
1. Fully unpack the wheelchair and ensure the safety belt and headrest are securely fastened.
2. Keeping the wheelchair approximately 1 foot away from the base of the stairs, tilt the wheelchair back and ensure that the treads are parallel against the edge of the stair steps.
3. Keeping your body weight on the wheelchair, hold down on the button to move the wheelchair up/down the stairs.
To get a better understanding and provide most suitable solution on your requirements, could you kindly provide further information on the following:
1) Weight of persons intended to carry (max user weight is 180kg)
2) Any medical conditions or disability (do specify)
3) Are you looking to use it indoors or for travel also?
4) Dimension, Type, Surface of stairs ?
( Picture & Measurements including landings would best )