- Foam cleaner and disinfectant
- Approved by KKM for disinfectant
- Made in Malaysia
- Better value - Real cleaning value per purchase ringgit.
- Greater Economy - Does more work per litre and does it better.
- Greater Acceptability - It is free from hazards of fire.
- Has excellent foaming and rinsing properties.
- Free from solvents and perfumes.
- Product is non-tainting and safe to use on equipments.
- Contains water softeners, keeps pipes and pumps free of scale.
WHERE TO DISINFECT
It is good practice to routinely clean surfaces such as :
- Clean Frequently Touched Surfaces With PUMAN Disinfectants.
- Clean General Surfaces And Fittings When Visibly Soiled And After Spillage.
- Social Contact Environment, ie Transport Vehicles, Shopping Centres, Goverment and Private Business, Buildings, Places of Worship, Schools, Ports, Shipping, Railways.
- Ideally suited for disinfecting and cleaning of walls, floors, trays, urinals, operation theatres, work surfaces, ceramics, glazed tiles and including a wide variety of surfaces found in the following industries :
- FOOD PROCESSING PLANTS
- HEALTH CARE CENTRES\MEDICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTIONS
- ANIMAL CARE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTIONS
- VETERINARY CENTRES
- POULTRY PROCESSING PLANTS
- MEAT PACKING PLANTS
- FROZEN FOOD AND CANNING OPERATIONS
- CHICK BOXES
- TRANSFER TRUCKS
- BREWERY AND BEVERAGE
PEMBASMI KUMAN PUMAN
Tempat Yang Memerlukan Pembasmian Kuman
- Bersihkan Permukaan Yang Sering Disentuh Dengan Pembasmi Kuman PUMAN.
- Bersihkan Permukaan Umum dan Alat Kelengkapan (‘Fittings’) Apabila Kelihatan Kotor dan Selepas Tumpahan.
- Persekitaran Awam, i.e. Kenderaan Pengangkutan, Pusat Beli Belah, Perniagaan Kerajaan dan Swasta, Bangunan, Tempat Ibadat, Sekolah, Pelabuhan, Perkapalan, Keretapi.
HOW TO USE IT?
- Recommended for use as a cleaner and disinfectant on all surfaces using cloth, sponge, mop or mechanical spray or foam apparatus after suitable dilution.
- After a dwell time of 15 to 20 minutes, it is rinsed off with clean water.
- The recommended concentration of PUMAN 3900 to be used is between 0.1 to 0.3%.
- Dilution : 1 part Chemical to 15 parts clean water
- Do not mix with acids.
- Keep containers closed.
- Do not get into eyes, wear goggles.
- Wear protective gloves during prolonged skin contact when used in concentrated form (just for hygiene purpose).
Kindly let us know your delivery address to quote you courier fee or transporter fee.