Foldable Power Wheelchair with the latest Magnesium Alloy large rear wheels. We make this model into different seat width 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″ and 22″ (22″ with additional charges due to different category of frame and motors).
- max speed is 8km per hour. max distance is 18km
- Allows you to hand assist with manual power when confronted with more challenging terrain.
- 24″ Magnesium Alloy rear wheels allow you to reverse across larger gaps and enables hand assistance in conjunction with power mode upon challenging terrain.
- Made of high quality aircraft grade aluminium alloy and the total weight is only 34kg (75 lbs) (lighter when both footrests are taken off). With the strong structure, it can carry up to 150 kg (330 lbs).
- Adjustable seat width allows user to change the seat width within 16″, 18″ and 20″ should the user gain or loose weight over time. (14″ and 22″ are not adjustable)
- Uses 2 units of Polymer Li-ion Batteries for much better battery lifespan and ensures lightest weight possible. Each battery pack is only 1.85kg (4 lbs) and detachable.
- Never worry about running out of power as you can switch from power to manual mode in a few seconds by reaching the switch underneath the seat.
- Our special 150W powerful motors and gears provide higher torque with more power efficiency compared to the normal 200W motors in the market.
- It has individual height adjustable armrests (So users can rest their arms in a comfortable position whether or not a seat cushion is used). And both armrests can be raised up to allow sitting closer to tables or easier transfer to other surfaces.
- The seat and backrest are foldable. The footrests are detachable and height adjustable. This compact design allows for easy folding and storage in small spaces or car trunk.
- The seat and backrest covers are made from the latest material “Airbreeze”, and it can be detached easily for washing.
|Max Speed||8 KM/Hr (5 Miles/Hr)|
|Actual Weight||34 kg (75 lbs)|
|Maximum Capacity||150 kg (330 lbs)|
|Seat Width||(14″, 16″, 18″, 20″ and 22″ Special order)|
|Folded size||87.5cm X 44cm X 73cm | 34.5” x 17.5” x 29”|
|Open size for 16″ (Length X Width X Height)||112 X 58 X 93 cm|
|Open size for 18″ (Length X Width X Height)||112 X 63 X 93 cm|
|Max Distance / Full Charge||18 km (11 miles)|
|Charge time||6-8 hours|
|Max Slope Capability||12 degrees|
|Motor Type||Latest Brush Motor|
|Motor Power||150W each (Works like 200W)|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Tire Type||Solid Tire|
How to know battery is fully charged?
Green means its fully charged. when charging it will show orange. red means not charging.
2 year International warranty. For example, controller stop working after 1 year when you are traveling oversea, if controller is due to manufacturing defect, we will ship the new controller with free delivery.
Made of Aluminium so it is lightweight, strong, does not rust.
How long does it take to get a full charge battery?
Does this unit complied to international flight requirements?
Yes, but battery has to be removed and hand carried into cabin. And need to show the MSDS as well. MSDS will be email to customer upon complete the purchase.
Comparison between Rocket and Dual Power
|Weight of wheelchair||35kg||34kg|
|User Max Weight||115kg||150kg|
|Warranty||1 year||2 years|
Seat width (inch): 14, 16, 18, 20, 22
Product nett weight (kg): 32
Maximum user weight (kg): 150
Front wheel (inch): 8
Back wheels/rear wheels (inch): 24
Tire type: solid tire
Material: Aluminium alloy
Charger time (hour): 6-8
Maximum speed (km/hr): 8
Maximum distance (km): 18
Max slope capability (degree): 12
Battery type: Li-ion
Motor type: Latest brush motor
Motor power: 150W each (works like 200W)
Detachable armrest & footrest
Certification: MOH MDA approval
Gross weight (kg): 34
Carton box dimension (cm):
1 year warranty from manufacturing defect on steel, wear and tear is excluded
Free delivery within Klang Valley