HiCare Superior Bathing System
The most efficient and hygenic bathing solution. Developed in Australia, our HiCare product are lab safety and dermatologically tested and suitable for people unable to do their own bathing.
- No water, basin, soap or towel required
- pH balanced
- Alcohol, soap and latex free
- Does not promote microbial growth
"In bed" use - no water required. The 60ml pack will be sufficient for no less than 4 to 6 shampoo of shoulder length hair.
Simply remove the plastic cap from the bottle, no other material required.
HOW TO USE
- Depress the foam head on the pack a number of times to obtain the sahmpoo.
- Apply directly to dry hair until hair is wet and massage through.
- Comb / brush the hair to air dry or towel dry if required.
- Do not add water. It is a rinse free shampoo.
- Can be use up to 4-6 times.
CONTRADICTIONS FOR USE
Note: Bleach treated hair may look "untidy" dry, when HiCare Waterless Shampoo (60ml) is used - it will however be cleansed.
HOW DOES IT CLEAN?
- The surfactant cleanser in the waterless shampoo returns the hair to its neutral pH. The surfactant also emulsifies any oil, dirt, grease, grime or perspiration from the hair.
- The HiCare Waterless Shampoo (60ml) also contain the protein keratin, which nourishes and strengthens the hair shaft.
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Keratin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Disodim EDTA, Parfum and Citric Acid