With ageing-in-place becoming the preferred option in old age, you can consider to do home renovations such as installing elder friendly fixtures like hand rails and grab bars, non-slip flooring, ramps, special lighting and power switches are some examples of installations that are necessary to enable the elderly to live comfortably and independently in their homes. Bathrooms and kitchens may require renovations to provide safety and convenience. Wardrobes and cabinets design must have the older user in mind.
Home repairs and modifications help seniors live in their homes for as long as possible.
Making your older adult’s home safer and more accessible reduces fall risk, prevents accidents, and increases independence.
Consider an elderly-friendly design that won’t endanger the elderly or help them get around easily without having to go through an extended obstacle course?
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a renovation quote:-
1. Type of property: Bunglalow/ Semi-D, Terrace House, Condominium, Flat
2. Address and location of your property:
3. Please provide floor plan and measurement, photo of your house - minimum 2 photos per room.
1. What are the issues that you are facing now?
2. Area(s) you need to renovate*
- Living Room
- Dining Room
3. My renovation budget is:
- Not fixed
- RM50,000 and above
4. Timeline of your renovation
My contact information
2. Mobile number:
3. Email address: