(only cater for customer outside of Malaysia)
- 100% Sacha Inchi Peanut Oil in soft gel capsules.
- Each bottle contains 60 soft-gels.
- Weight: 500mg.
- Non-GMO (Genetically modified organism)
- High in protein, iodine, essential amino acids, omega oils 3, 6 & 9, calcium, antioxidants, vitamin A and vitamin E.
- Good to reduce bad cholesterol, inflammatory, strengthen cardiovascular vessels, help control blood sugar and keep your skin and hair radiant.
- Recommended intake: One soft-gel, once or twice daily.
- No Preservatives, coloring and other artificial food conditioning.
- Grown and produced in Thailand exclusively for Lexmin.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Production Expiry date is printed on the package. Should be consumed before expiry date.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Sacha inchi, Plukenetia volubilis, commonly known as the Inca peanut, is the seed of a plant that originates from the highlands of Peru. Sacha inchi has been cultivated and used by indigenous people as a food source for 3,000 years in the Amazon rainforest.
The benefits of Sacha Inchi have taken the world by storm, more and more studies done on these star-shaped fruits have revealed a humongous amount of benefits that will soon make Sacha Inchi one of the top miracle fruits used by both modern pharmaceutical, and aesthetic health and well-being practices.
This “Super Food” is proven to help combat and prevent many health issues such as: Cholesterol, Diabetes, Joint Health, Cardiovascular related diseases; and may also promote weight loss, improve brain health, skin and hair, bone health, better vision and improved overall wellbeing.