We achieve this by applying the highest standards in research & development, quality control and industrial ratifications as well as in housing the entire manufacturing process, including basic material fabrication, in a state-of-the-art environment.
Registered with the Medical Device Authority (MDA), our manufacturing facilities meet ASTM F2100-11, EN 14683:2019 & ISO 13485:2016 standards. We employ cutting-edge UV-C sterilisation for our entire range of products to ensure the highest hygiene standard for every product user. Our premium products are enhanced with individual wrapping to provide protection against contamination and boast of high efficiency filtration against virus, bacteria & airborne particles. Optimum user comfort is achieved through high breathability, hypoallergenic materials and adaptable fitting.
4-Ply Disposable Surgical Face Mask [Made in Malaysia]
UV-C Sterilised // PM 0.1 // BFE & PFE ≥98% // FDA Registered // KKM MDA Registered
Type IIR // Ear-Loop
50 Pieces Per Box
- UV-C Sterilised & Individually Wrapped
- Germ-free masks with protection from contamination
- Made with soft materials to minimise skin reaction
- High Particulate Matter (PM) Filtration
- ≥98% efficiency against virus, bacteria & airborne particles
- Fluid Resistance
- Protection against harmful biofluids & droplets (160mmHg)
- High Breathability & Adaptable Fitting
- Enhanced performance with optimum comfort