- Features UltraSense technology ensures you receive oxygen efficiently and automatically adjusts to meet your needs.
- Powerful and Versatile – up to 1000 mL/min of O2 at 5 different pulse settings.
- Incredible Portability – less than 1 foot in all dimensions, under 7 pounds, carrying case, shoulder strap, accessory bag included.
- Fully functional on AC or DC power.
- Approved by the FAA for use during flights.
- Up to 7 hours between charges with the Airbelt.
- Matte white finish helps resist everyday scratches.
|Dimensions||6.6 inches Wide x 4.4 inches Deep x 10.7 inches High|
|Product Weight||6.7 pounds (with battery)|
|Warranty||Three-Year Warranty on the Unit, One-Year Warranty on Battery and Accessories|
|Alarms / Alerts||Start-up, low battery, pulse flow, breath rate, battery charge status, temperature alarms, general malfunction, cannula disconnect, high or low pressure.|
|Battery Charging Time||4 to 5 Hours (depending on remaining battery life)|
1.25 Hours - 5 Setting
1.75 Hours - 4 Setting
2 Hours - 3 Setting
2.5 Hours - 2 Setting
4.25 Hours - 1 Setting
Battery Cycle Life:
Around 300 charges, then only 80% capacity or less
|Flow Settings||Pulse: Settings from 1 to 5|
|Maximum Oxygen Output||1000 ml/min|
|Noise Level||38 - 52 decibals depending on setting (48 dBA @ setting of 3)|
|Operating Ranges, Intended for Use||
41 - 104 Fahrenheit (5 - 40 Celsius)
Up - 12,000 feet (3048 m)
|Oxygen Concentration||90% oxygen +5.5% -3%|
227.5 mL/min - Setting of 1
420 mL/min - Setting of 2
630 mL/min - Setting of 3
840 mL/min - Setting of 4
1000 mL/min - Setting of 5
AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (2 amp max)
DC Power: 12 - 24 VDC (15 amp max)
|Storage Ranges, Intended for Storage||-4 - 140 Fahrenheit (-20 - 60 Celsius)|
|Power|| Universal Power Supply
AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 11-16 VDC
DC Power: 11 - 16 VDC, 6.0 amps at 12 VCD
Rechargeable, lithium battery