Are you looking for alarm when every time when your loved one try get up, as soon as their back leave the pad, the alarm sounds?
The alarm systems contain the alarms and sensor pads for bed or wheelchair. The systems are part of Fall Prevention Programs. This product is deisgned as a monitor, alerting the staff when the resident has risen from their chair.
Providing better care quality and eliminating fall-injury related costs. It is easy to use and great for helping to prevent falls and wandering!
The sensor pad put in the bed, a cable connected to the alarm box which hanging in the wheelchair or nearby. When the patient trying to get up the alarm sounds and then the caregivers coming and press the alarm to turn off the sound.
- Applicable on wheelchair and other chairs
- Chair monitor alarm protects patients from falls while alerting caregiver that the patient needs assistance.
- The alarm sounds immediately when pressure is released from the sensor pad, alerting caregiver to a potential fall.
- Automatic reset
- Volume, tempo & tone adjustable
- Low battery indicator
- Water & incontinent proof sensor pad
- AAA*3 battery, for almost one year
- Nurse call interface (Optional) - it's "6.3mm" Male Jack, the jack plug into the nurse call socket in the ward wall.
- Clean the alrm pad using a surface disinfectant only
- DO NOT Sterile the pad in high temperature
- Material- plastic
- Product weight: 0.1kg
- size: 30x 30cm
WARRANTY INFORMATION & CLAIM
6 months warranty on manufacturing defects.
Product of Taiwan.
Within West Malaysia- Free delivery.
East Malaysia/International Delivery - Refer to courier fee upon check out.