Have you realised that your loved one is moving a little slower lately? Getting out of bed feels more and more difficult and the current bed and mattress isn’t easy to get in and out of. Maybe the time has come for you to consider a hospital bed at home - BUT a hospital bed sounds so sterile and uncomfortable and does not fit in with your furniture. No worries - hospital beds have changed a lot over the years. Now, they are valuable tools that make giving and receiving care more pleasurable for both parties. Hospital beds move via mechanical or electrical means. The new models are easy to use and have controls handy for bed dwelling patients.
So why should we move to a hospital bed for our loved ones? In short, Hospital Beds Raise, Lower, Elevate, and Recline and they are great tools that help keep your loved ones comfortable at home. The Electric Home Care Bed is a specially designed hospital bed built on a sturdy, metal, and motorized adjustable-height bed frame that allows the head, knee and foot segments to be adjusted, as well as enabling the entire bed to be adjusted, as well as enabling the entire bed to be lowered or raised by the touch of an easy-to-use handheld electronic control. Either head or foot areas can be raised, or head and foot can be raised together to create a recliner-like contour at full incline or at slight elevations, offering a comfortable sleeping position.
This nursing bed is a bed specially designed for hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, outpatient clinics, and in-home health care. These beds have special features both for the comfort and well-being of the patient and for the convenience of health care workers. The Steel Frame/Surface comes with powder coating.
- Electric Hi-Lo Control 33cm~72cm (without mattress)
- Movable head and foot boards
- Adjustable angle of backrest 0 ~ 75°
- Adjustable angle of knee-break 0 ~ 30°
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 150 kg
- Ti-Motion motors with handset control
- Swivel castors with brake
- Steel tube bed base
- Include standard foam mattress
- Wood head & Foot board
- Include 2 section aluminium side rails
For an additional fee, these are the options available:
- Bed Base: ABS Board / Backlit Board / Slatted Rack
- Mattress: TPE
- Head & Foot Board: MDF / ABS
- Side Rail: Full Length Side Rail
- CPR Release Handle
- Central Lock System (Full With Brake Bar)
- I.V. Socket
- Urine Bag Holder
- Battery Backup System (Not Include Battery)
Gross weight -
Carton box dimension -
Certified by KKM
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARRANTY INFORMATION & CLAIM
5 year warranty on manufacturing defects.
Within Klang Valley - Free delivery.
West Malaysia - RM20
East Malaysia/International Delivery - Refer to courier fee upon check out.