[Second Hand] Canta Oxygen Concentrator V5-W-NS (5litre) (SH23)
Second Hand condition
- Customer purchased it on 17 July 2021.
- Collection Location: Shah Alam.
- Delivery Excluded. Not applicable for FREE DELIVERY
- NO warranty and NO aftersales service provided
- Unable to return once purchased
Big LCD display the accumulated working hours and the present working hours.
Timing Function for working hours control.
Bacteria filter inside keep away most bacteria in air.
Intelligent Self Diagnosis System provides light and sound alarming, with data indicating on LCD the detail failures, include: Over Heat; High Pressure; Power Failure; Atomizing Function (Nebulizer)
Size: L390×W337×H620 MM
Product include machine, humidifier, nasal cannula and spare filter 1pc
MOH Medical Device Authority (MDA) Registered
Country of Origin China
WARRANTY INFORMATION & CLAIM
2 Year warranty on manufacturing defects.
Within Klang Valley - Free delivery.
West Malaysia - RM20-RM50
East Malaysia/International Delivery - Refer to courier fee upon check out.
1. What is minimum operating time before device can be shut down
The device can run 24 hours continously in a well ventilated environment. It has a built in thermal cut-off that will cut the power off in the event the machine becomes to hot. After 15-30 mins can reset the thermal switch and use the machine as usual
2. Is the oxygen concentration level consistent at 93% across 1L up to 5L. Meaning even at 5L, oxygen same at 93%
1lpm around 97-98%
5lpm 91-93 %
2. The concentration
The concentration is above 90% across the range.
3. By how many hours of operation the device need to be serviced? Whats service charges
Filter maintenance, the sponge filter need to be cleaned daily.
Internal filter to be replaced every 2000hours. If the environment is dusty, the change interval is shorter. Service charge is 350. Parts are charged separately