Pneumatic Soft Robotic Glove for Stroke | Hand Rehabilitation Training
That's right! Our Hand Robot can help you train to get 10 times the result in just 60 minutes all with a push of a button.
Setting up takes less than 3-minutes. All you have to do is:
- Put the glove on
- Strap yourself in
- Push the button to start your training
Simple isn't it?
Hand Rehabilitation Robot For Stroke To Regain Hand Function
- Affordable, pneumatic soft robotic glove
- Great hand exercise tool for stroke warriors.
- 7-in-1 features such as automated training mode, etc.
- Affordable and portable! Ideal for home use.
- Good, positive reviews from rehab professionals and end-users.
- Patients with assistive functions can rebuild hand functions through exercise, and then restore the self-care ability of daily life.
- Polymer soft gloves, a variety of flexible polymer materials, three-dimensional cutting, suitable for human hand, flexible air hand drive, simple and convenient.
- Small and convenient design, wearable, independent operation and maintenance.
- Easy to operate, simple and efficient rotation control.
- Rehabilitation training for patients with hand dysfunction: hand flexibility training/promoting blood circulation/resolving hand stiffness, speeding up the recovery process of hand function, helping rib users to relearn the brain nerves, accelerating the recovery of brain supplementing nerve damage
- Hand Training Finger Orthotics: Finger separation exercise, Rehabilitation training can be performed on each finger individually by opening and closing the independent air valve. Mirror mode, through multiple stimuli, improve the recovery speed of hand function
Simple operation: self-rehabilitation training, suitable gear can be adjusted, the elderly can also complete the training independently, just turn the air valve switch to the angle of tilt, you can close the current corresponding finger air inlet
- Portable body and multiple modes: The body is smaller than a book and weighs only 0.4kg, covering multiple modes required for rehabilitation training, automatic mode/mirror mode/adversarial training, which is more helpful for you to do rehabilitation training for your hands anytime, anywhere
- Applicable people: It is a pneumatic drive device, smart gloves for stroke and hemiplegia for patients with hand dyskinesia for hand muscle strength, joint mobility, and brain damage.
- Passive Fingers Training @ CPM (automated through customized settings)
- Air Pressure Massage (Hand)
- Mirror Training
- Single Or Multiple Fingers Training
- Task-Oriented Training
- Resistance Training
- Leg Massager (optional)
Scope of application
- The patient's finger joints recovered after the injury.
- Stroke, brain injury, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, orthopaedic surgery,
- Sequelae of hand dysfunction caused by multiple sclerosis.
Please check whether the power supply part is damaged before use;
Do not plug or unplug the power supply with wet hands;
Do not use if the affected hand has symptoms such as abrasion, inflammation, etc.
TELE-REHAB ROBOTIC TRAINING PROGRAM PACKAGE (Optional but recommended)
3 Months Program: RM1,200
- 6 tele-rehab with combination of PT and OT exercise
- 6 personalized exercise prescription programs
- 6 recorded video review
- Clinical advice from senior therapist
- Personal exclusive WhatsApp group for Q&A
- Training program last around 3 months depending on progress
Shipping & Installation