SYSTANE® HYDRATION UD Lubricant Eyedrops is a preservative free lubricating drop combining sodium hyaluronate (a salt form of hyaluronic acid) and a gelling agent, HP-Guar. It provides prolonged hydration, lubrication and restoration of damaged eye surface cells. It is suitable for sensitive eyes, for dry eye symptoms before and/or after ocular surgery and also for soft contact lens wearers.
Systane® Hydration UD lubricant eye drops is a sterile solution containing sodium hyaluronate, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, sorbitol, aminomethyl propanol, boric acid, sodium borate, potassium chloride and sodium chloride.
Lubricant Eye Drops
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. May also be used for rewetting of all silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses for minor irritation, discomfort and blurring.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the tip of the vial to any surface.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the product.
- Tamper evident: do not use if package or unit dose vials are opened or damaged.
- Discard any remaining contents after use. Do not save solution in an opened vial. Do not reuse.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Twist off the top of the single-use vial, instill one or two drops in the eye(s) and blink. Discard vial after use.
- Systane Hydration UD lubricant eye drops may be used as needed throughout the day to relieve the symptoms of dry eyes.
- While wearing contact lenses, if minor irritation, discomfort, or blurring occurs, twist off the top of the single-use vial and place 1 or 2 drops on the lens and blink 2 or 3 times.
Do not store above 30˚C.