King Mist - Water-based Disinfectant
1. King Mist Water-Based Disinfectant (Spray)
Disinfect your home, office, or outdoor space using King Mist Hospital Grade Disinfectant Spray. Simply press the nozzle on the top of the can to disperse a fine, water-based mist that is proven to kill 99.9% of germs -- including bacteria and viruses, such as COVID-19. No need to wipe, just spray!
Use King Mist's 500ml aerosol can to disinfect areas and items that are important to you.
- At Home: Kitchen benchtops, doorknobs, high chairs, remote controls, game controllers, toys, handles, bins, items, toilets, and common surfaces such as wood, leather, and acrylic plastic.
- At Work: Reception areas, phones handles, work stations, office furniture, sneeze guards, boardroom tables, meeting rooms, countertops, fixtures, all most common surfaces.
- In Your Vehicle: Steering wheel, arm rests, seats, dashboard, and fixtures.
King Mist Hospital Grade Disinfectant Bomb is a powerful way to disinfect areas exposed to viruses, bacteria, and other micro-organisms --including COVID-19! Each canister can be used once to automatically dispense a fine mist of disinfectant particles into the air. The process is simple:
- Turn off all ignition sources and clean surfaces to remove any debris.
- Remove children, pets, and food from the room.
- Shake can well, aim away from face, press trigger and hook catch -- the disinfectant will now spray.
- Leave the room for 2 hours while the mist disinfects the space.
- Return and enjoy your odour-free, germ-free area!
Use King Mist's 250ml pressurised disinfectant bomb is perfect for sanitising rooms up to 49 sqm in size. Use our Aussie made and formulated disinfectant bomb if:
- Someone is sick or has just recovered from an illness.
- You want to thoroughly remove micro-organisms from all surfaces in a room including the hard-to-reach ones like ceilings and shelved items.
- A room need freshening to remove a stale odour through disinfection.
- The area has a lot of foot traffic/shared spaces.
- You simply want to ensure a space is as germ-free as possible.