The main difference between an ICU and a regular hospital floor (also sometimes known as Medical/Surgical) is the level of care provided. ... The ICU offers critical care to patients with severe illnesses and injuries which require close and constant monitoring. ICU beds are used on intensive care units and they are also known as critical care units or intensive therapy units. These specialist units provide treatment and care for people who are seriously ill. Each patient has one or two dedicated nurses and is under constant monitoring.
These beds have special features both for the comfort and well-being of the patient and for the convenience of health care workers. Common features include adjustable height for the entire bed, the head, and the feet, adjustable side rails, and electronic buttons to operate both the bed and other nearby electronic devices.
- Steel Frame/Surface with powder coating
- Electric Hi-Lo Control 33cm~72cm (without mattress)
- Movable head and foot boards
- Adjustable angle of backrest 0 ~ 75°
- Adjustable angle of knee-break 0 ~ 30°
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 150 kg
- Ti-Motion motors with handset control
- Swivel castors with brake
- Steel tube bed base
- Include standard foam mattress
- ABS head & Foot board
- Include full length side rails
- CPR Release Handle
- Central Lock System (Full With Brake Bar)
- I.V. Socket
- Urine Bag Holder
For an additional fee, these are the options available:
- Bed Base: ABS Board / Backlit Board / Slatted Rack
- Mattress: TPE
- Head & Foot Board: MDF / ABS
- Battery Backup System (Not Include Battery)
Gross weight -
Carton box dimension -
Certified by KKM
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARRANTY INFORMATION & CLAIM
5 year warranty on manufacturing defects.
Within Klang Valley - Free delivery.
West Malaysia - RM20
East Malaysia/International Delivery - Refer to courier fee upon check out.