6 reasons why you should consider Rossmax Oximeter SB220
- ROSSMAX Pulse Oximeters has the shield design to block the ambience light from affecting the accuracy of the measurement results
- ROSSMAX Fingertip Pulse Oximeters are of clinically accurate as mentioned in the clinical paper, it is suitable for clinical use
- ROSSMAX Fingertip Pulse Oximeter has 2 years warranty
- SB220's display screen is one of the largest display screen and BIG Digit, easy to read especially for elderly
- Rossmax pulse oximeter tester machine for SPO2 & pulse rate accuracy check for after sales services.
- SB220 has sound alarm automatically when the SPO2 results shows 90% and below
- Obtain readings of SpO2 and pulse rate
- Shielded Design blocks Ambient Light
- Biocompatibility & Anti-Allergic Design
- Pulse Strength Indicator
- Visible & audible alarm
- Two way, two-color OLED display
- Cord attached – Economical & portable health management tool
- Ideal for oxygen therapy assessment
- Ideal for sleep apnea screening
- Ideal for health management
- Ideal for spot-check & continuous monitoring
WARRANTY: 2 years
Certification: MOH MDA Product registration number: GC6493119-36113
Please consult your healthcare professional for the interpretation of result and diagnosis
Q: May I know what is the difference between sb210 and sb220?
A: Rossmax SB210 has these 2 extra features over SB220
1) SB210 has extra feature (ACT) *Artery Check Technology*, it's a patented technology by Rossmax, to screen for arterial stiffness. it reads in 6 levels, ranges from level 1 - good condition to level 6 - poor condition, suitable to screen for hypertensive, diabetic, obese patients, or elderly patients that tend to have stiff blood vessels.
2)SB210 has Bluetooth feature enable to connect to the FREE Rossmax Healthstyle App which enables to sync the SB210's spo2, pulse rate and ACT readings into the smartphone's Rossmax App, it stores unlimited memories and able to share to others who use the Rossmax App too.