YUWELL 8F-5AW oxygen concentrator is a device which concentrates the oxygen from a gas supply (ambient air) to supply an oxygen enriched gas stream.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Oxygen concentrators typically use pressure swing adsorption technology and are used very widely for oxygen provision in healthcare applications, especially where liquid or pressurized oxygen is too dangerous or inconvenient, such as at homes. Oxygen concentrators utilize a molecular sieve to adsorb gasses and operate on the principle of rapid pressure swing adsorption of atmospheric nitrogen onto zeolite minerals and then venting the nitrogen. This type of adsorption system is therefore functionally a nitrogen scrubber leaving the other atmospheric gasses to pass through. This leaves oxygen as the primary gas remaining. PSA technology is a reliable and economical technique for small to mid-scale oxygen generation, with cryogenic separation more suitable at higher volumes and external delivery generally more suitable for small volumes.
Portable oxygen therapy allows oxygen therapy patients to maintain their mobility and independence throughout their day-to-day activities. Here are some benefits of using portable oxygen concentrators
- Allows patients to utilize oxygen therapy 24/7, which helps increase survival.
- Portable oxygen concentrators help improve exercise tolerance, as supplemental oxygen during exercise helps you exercise longer.
- Helps increase stamina throughout day-to-day activities.
- Freedom to travel lightly and easily. No need to carry around heavy oxygen tanks which are difficult, heavy, and dangerous (explosive properties).
- Cumulative time function.
- Exceed press safety valve helping safe ensure.
- Install power cut warning function.
- High pressure and low pressure alarming function.
- Power supply ：～220V±22V，50Hz±1Hz
- Size ：H50cm*W39cm*D24.5cm
- Oxygen flow ：0.5～5L/min
- Oxygen concentration ： 95.5%~87%
- Weight ：15.5kg（34.1lbs）
- Input power ：400VA
- Output pressure ：40~70kPa
- Operation noise ：≤48dB (A)(average) Whole unit: 52dB(A)
WARRANTY: 2 years from manufacturing defects.
MOH MDA Product registration number: GB5929419-34859
Size: 47.5x33x59 cm3
5000 hours requires replace the new PSA filter ( Sieve Pad)
This is to maintain the oxygen purification at 93% +-3% for further use
Please consult your healthcare professional for the interpretation of result and diagnosis
If below 6l/mins, nasa cannula will do
If above 6l/mins, then will be face mask
It consists with
1. Oxygen concentratorx1
2. Nasal cannulax1
3. Nebulizer kit set (adult mask, children mask and mouthpiece) x1
4. Air filter x1
this is 2 in 1 machine, it can use as an oxygen concentrator or nebulizer.