- 0.7m3 (by water volume) aluminium cylinder.
- Accessories included 1 regulator and 1 (either nasal cannula or facemask) with trolley.
Depends on the patient flow rate per minutes:
- If use 2liter/min, can last for 4 hours
- If use 3 liter/min, can last for 3 hours
- If use 5 liter/min, can use about 1.5 hours
1. Prescription. How many lpm (liters per minute)? ranges between 1 to 5 lpm . Normally 2 -3 lpm for home oxygen therapy
1. After confirmation, delivery
2~4hours (working hour)
6~8 hours (non-working hours) depending on location.
1. Customer inform us to refill the oxygen.
2. We will bring the tank to customer (deliver to customer)
- First refill ~ put a full tank to customer
- 2nd refill ~put back the customer full tank to customer