Semi-Power Standing Wheelchair | Pegasus II
The Pegasus II is the lightest Semi-Power Standing wheelchair in the world, which allows you to easily practice stand-up or sit down by power control function and roll manually. Frequent stand-ups can greatly improve a user's health. Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger. Great to serve as a physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital, or rehab centre. The up/down position can be controlled by a small controller at the tip of the armrest.
So why is the Pegasus II the best and lightest Semi-Power standing wheelchair for you?
- Frequent stand ups can greatly improve the health of wheelchair users. Not only does it prevent bedsores, but it also improves bowel movements, heart & lung functions, and bone density. Minimizes muscle spasm and joint stiffness.
- You can control Up/Down movements by a small controller at the tip of the armrest (can be either right or left side). Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger.
- Adjustable leg length, seat depth and even the footrest tilting angle to suit different users. Available in 14”, 16” and 18” seat width sizes. (Shorter users can add a footrest adapter as accessories.)
- Quick release front and rear wheels with foldable backrest for easier transport. It can fit in a car booth once the wheels and backrest are detached and folded.
- It is advisable to practise the standing up and sitting down positions, if possible, for maximum health benefits.
- The total weight at 35kg makes it light even though it is equipped with a power up/down feature.
Please call us to check lead time for delivery.