Dr Mama Antimicrobial Fabric Mask [Kids size]
The Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs (KPDNHEP) informed that all manufacturers and importers of non-medical face masks need to apply for certification and marking of MS SIRIM from SIRIM QAS International Sdn Bhd.
The enforcement date has been moved to 1 January 2023.
Please note that Dr. Mama already applying for MS Sirim certification and labeling from Sirim QAS International Sdn Bhd. We will inform you once we get the MS Sirim certification.
Dr Mama is proven clinically via test that it is able to remove anti microbial and fungal up to 99.9% proven (made in Malaysia)
WHAT IS DR MAMA REUSABLE WASHABLE FABRIC MASK?
- Affordable personal care products that keep yourself free from toxics, proven safe and clinically certified it works.
- Using advanced silver-ion technology from Europe, we have embedded our unique formulation into the bed sheet to permanently inhibit the growth of disease-causing microorganisms at source.
- This technology serves as a powerful barrier against the growth of harmful microbes and offers permanent protection throughout the lifespan of the bed sheet.
- It has created a surface that is continuously self-sterilizing to break the chain of infection.
WHAT IS ‘SELF SANITIZING' FABRIC MASK?
- European Formulation - Laboratory-tested in Europe, this antimicrobial face mask is a powerful barrier against the growth of harmful microorganisms that may cause diseases.
- Permanent Protection – This face mask has been infused with cutting-edge antimicrobial technology. It gives you round the clock protection and is effective for the lifetime of the product.
- Kill the pathogens upon contact.
WHAT IT IS MADE OUT OF? THE MATERIAL USE
GOTS-certified organic cotton. Main benefits of organic cotton:
- Gentle on your skin - virtually no toxicity-related health risks
- Great for the environment
- Social good - helping cotton farmers to improve their health and income
WHY DR MAMA REUSABLE WASHABLE FABRIC MASK?
1. Comparison to disposable based mask:
- Uses filtration technology rather than containing and destroying the treat immediately.
- Re-usable as it can be wore up to 12 hours and washable more than 100x (tested) hence removing the need to buy disposal mask continuously.
- Affordable and value for money as minimal investment to disposal mask as need to change frequently.
- Breathable and more comfortable.
2. Comparison to regular fabric mask:
- Regular fabric mask does not contain antimicrob function, a function that can kill bacteria.
- Provide 2 layers of protection, our mask is made from silver-ion treated fabric, offering protection from both the front and back. This will help in battle against potentially infectious pathogens.
- Fabric mask is not a medical device.
But our fabric mask followed WHO & KKM requirement for fabric mask.
HOW TO USE?
- Used a maximum of 12 hours or a day, before it must be washed.
- Washable up to 100 times.
- Any puncture or hole appears for any reason, dispose of it and use a new mask.
HOW TO WASH?
- Wash after 12 hours of using the mask.
- Hand wash only using a mild detergent.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use until completely dry.
- Machine Wash Cold With Like Colours.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron
Carton Weight: 13kg