EazyHold Silicone Adaptive Aid for Individuals with Limited Hand Mobility, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke (Infant to Child 5 Pack)
Infant to 10 Years
Our colorful soft silicone adaptive aid makes holding objects fun and easy. This 5 pack has the five smallest sized EazyHold universal cuffs for an infant to child, up to approximately 10 years old. 6 Months is the recommended beginning age for infants. This is the period when children began grasping, and learning eye-hand coordination, gross and fine motor skills.
Rattles, teethers, baby bottles, and soft soothers all want to be explored. EazyHold will help your child to accomplish these important sensory and motor developmental milestones.
Toddler is age 1 to 3 years and may start using the EazyHold for eating utensils, sippy cups, crayons, paint dabbers, music makers and shakers, gait trainers, toys... you name it!
They help children with a wide range of disabilities, physical challenges or special needs and are perfect for home, school and traveling.
- Non-toxic and latex free
- Soft and comfortable
- Hygienic easily washed and quick drying, dishwasher safe
- Medical grade wipes safe
- Easily transfers to a variety of objects
- For right or left hand
- Fits all utensils, spoon, fork, knife
Gross Weight : 100g
- Materials are hypoallergenic, latex-free food grade silicone, it adapts to help you hold most anything. The 100% silicone cuff can be passed from patient to patient and object to object with confidence, because it so easy to sterilize in the dishwasher or autoclave.
- 100% latex and BPA free
- Disinfect with hospital grade wipes
- Dishwashable and dryable
- Will not harbor bacteria or spread germs
Country of Origin: United States
Malaysia/International Delivery - Refer to courier fee upon check out.