Glucerna Diabetes-Specific Formula - Vanilla (400g)
The new and advanced Glucerna is designed to unlock the benefits of nutrition to support the effective management of diabetes. Glucerna’s unique blend is scientifically designed to promote the secretion of Insulin through GLP-1 Pathway and has 4X higher Myo-inositol (compared to previous version of Glucerna), which is helps to improve insulin sensitivity for glycemic control.
- Improved slow release carbohydrate blend (fibersol-2, sucromalt, maltitol, fructose, isomaltulose, FOS and oat fiber).
- 4x higher inositol as compared to Glucerna Triple Care.
- Unique dual fiber blend of soluble fibers (Fibersol-2, FOS) and insoluble fiber (oat fiber). Unique lipid blend with Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 (MUFA).
- Complete and balanced nutrition with 28 vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable as meal replacement.
- Low glycemic index.
Why choose 400g instead of 850g?
- Fresher with new spoon for second tin
- As you finish the first tin and only then open the second tin later.
Download the FULL Glucerna Recipe Book HERE
GLUCERNA® is a complete and balanced product to help diabetics achieve steady release for proven blood glucose control.
The Science Behind Glucerna®
Glucerna®’s product advantages come from its low GQ, high fibre and MUFA.
- Low GI foods help keep blood sugar levels under better control.
- Slow digested carbohydrate (fibresol + sucromalt) results in slow release of blood glucose providing better glycaemic response.3
Glucerna® contains higher fibre* to increase satiety
GLUCERNA® is a complete and balanced meal replacement product to help diabetics manage their weight. GLUCERNA® contains higher fibre* to increase satiety.
Glucerna® contains higher MUFA*
A diet high in MUFA, omega-6, omega-3 and low in Saturated Fatty Acids (SFA) are associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD)4.
Take Glucerna® daily as part of diabetes nutrition management plan.
Expiry date: October 2021
Abbott Nutrition produces Halal products at various locations under the supervision of the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA) or the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (MUIS) or the Halal Food Council of Europe (HFCE). The following products sold in the Malaysian retail market, are free from Haram and doubtful ingredients, hence Halal and suitable for consumption by Muslims.