Transfer Board | Hopkin
The Transfer Board provides a very lightweight solution of transferring someone from one place to a wheelchair or vice versa. Designed for wheelchair, hospital bed users. Crafted for transfers between wheelchair to other surfaces such as hospital bed, wheelchair to commode chair, wheelchair to sofa and etc.
It is lightweight and easy to care.
Whether it be from a bed or another seat to a wheelchair the transfer board is designed to allow the user to slide from one place to another.
2-SIDED ANTI-SLIP PROVIDING STABILITY DURING TRANSFER.
The Plastic Transfer Board is made of a durable plastic designed to hold a weight of up to 90kg.
The Plastic Transfer Board is a must for anyone who is constantly transferring from one place to another and wants a lightweight board.
- Provides caregivers of seniors, limited mobility, and recovering patients assistance when moving and positioning through the day; Durable ribbed construction for increased strength.
- Easily slide the board under user to move from bed, car, wheelchair, commode; or support chair; Supports up to 90 kilograms.
- High impact heavy-duty smooth surface reduces friction; Overall measures 8 inches x 28 inches; Compact design is highly portable and travel friendly; Strong yet lightweight for maximum manoeuvrability
- No tools needed; Tool-free design is accessible for all users of any skill level; Simple seam-free design is easy to clean and sanitize
- An excellent choice for caregivers of elderly, seniors, feeble, or weak recovering patients; Assisted living tool helps support the shifting of weight in infirmed, limited strength, or disabled men and women recuperating from injury
Features and Benefits