[March 2021 Webinar] Shower Chair and Sit & Shower Wheel Automation Bathing New Technology
1. Cost effective and time efficiency - Care Giver is not keen to work in nursing home. They prefer to work in hospitals. Hire foreign maid is a great challenge. With this product, you save time to auto bathing for 4 min. Time efficiency to bath a person and will save cost.
2. Dignity- Our loved one can shower themselves, do not oversee by other care giver. This allows users and elderly with limited mobility to shower safely and independently.
3. Some senior prefer to shower longer time like more than half an hour to 1 hour, but with this Sit & Shower, they only spend about 4-5 min.
4. Social distance approach - Many seniors living in nursing homes need help with activities of daily living. They are exposed to high risk of getting the coronavirus and more susceptible to severe infections. Reducing close contact is one necessary step in stopping the spread of coronavirus in nursing homes.
5. Safety and fall prevention
6. Self disinfectant before next user use it. Its device self-disinfection can also prevent cross infection among users.
Institution : Disability rehabilitation center, Nursing Home, Hospitals
RSP: USD5500 exclude delivery fee include machine x1 plus commode x1
Warranty: 1 year warranty on spare parts
Carton box weight: 90kg
Carton box dimension: 82x91x170cm
Estimated Delivery lead time: 2-3 weeks for sea freight
Online Meet Event
On 25 March, we are honoured to have a speaker from Hong Kong: CEO of Sit & Shower Samuel Hui will share how fully automatic showering device that allows users and elderly with limited mobility to shower safely and independently.
Hygiene as less contact
The details of online meeting as below:-🗓️ 25 March 2021 (Thursday)
⏰ 2.30pm - 4.00pm KL Time
🎙️ Online Meeting (the event link will send to you upon your registration)
🗣️ Medium: English
📌 Register here: https://forms.gle/cxYdzDF2nw7ipLjY9
Target audience: Hospitals, Nursing Home, Disability Rehabilitation Center, Developer in building Nursing Home and retirement village
2.30pm- Opening remark by Ms Olivia Quah, Co-Founder of Asian Integrated Medical Sdn Bhd (www.iElder.Asia)
2.35pm - Welcome remark by Delren Terrence Douglas, President of Residential Aged Care Operators of Malaysia (AgeCope)
2.40pm -Sharing about how fully automatic showering device that allows users and elderly with limited mobility to shower safely and independently by CEO of Sit & Shower, Samuel Hui
3.00pm - Q&A
3.30pm - End
Looking forward to meeting you soon. Cheers!
Profile of our speaker
About iElder.Asia (Organizer)
The founder is Dr WH Kong who has both medical profession, western medicine and Chinese medicine, his vision is to integrate both medicines, the best from east and and west, to give patient a holistic treatment. And thus company name is Asian Integrated Medica Sdn Bhd. Apart from GP clinic and TCM clinic, we also runs a social enterprise senior care center as well as distribute medical equipment to nursing homes, pharmacies, clinics and hospitals.
www.iElder.Asia is an ecommerce platform focuses on senior needs. We help Senior citizen to achieve their quality retirement life by introducing leading quality innovative medical home care products and gadgets. Our mission is to promote Active Healthy Ageing. We provide various types of the medical equipment, gadgets, tools and etc to help elderly live independently, safely and comfortable environment. We have full range of medical equipment and home care product such as wheelchair, hospital bed, oxygen concentrator, bedrail, fall prevention, ramp, grab bar, recliner, commode chair, commode wheelchair, shower chair, transport chair, scooter, milk powder Ensure, adult diapers, wet tissue, disposable product, underpad, mask, hand sanitizer, monitoring products and others.
Please visit www.ielder.asia to get more information
Like and share our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/iElder.asia to get the latest update
For further enquiry, kindly contact us at http://ielder.watsap.me/ or email us at email@example.com.
About Speaker, Samuel Sing-kwong Hui
is the CEO of Automation for Humanity (AFH) and is the 2018 recipient of the Spirit of Hong Kong Award (Innovating for Good). Prior to AFH, Samuel founded and managed a company developing a revolutionary air cooled footwear technology, and also managed the market entry & fastest growing market for a USD billion dollar energy company.
To establish a national network for the operators of aged care facilities and services to coordinate, collaborate and share the resources, expertise and good practices towards quality aged care;
Mr Delren's profile
Work in bank from 1990 to 2012. And as Internal Auditor of the same bank from 1997 to 2012.
Took over a Charity Home from 2012 to current and now currently is operating two licence care centres in Kedah.During his time running the Homes, he was also working temporary to a Member of Parliament for 2 years. Currently he is the President of AGECOPE.