Career-Non Health Professional
We would like to hire intern /contract staff/ part-time or full time staffs, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org :-
A. eCommerce & Marketplace Executive
1. Upload products. eCommerce listing and develop bundles for eCommerce & its marketplace
2. Sync with marketplaces (lazada, 11street, shopee, ezbuy, amazon and many more) and also BtoB channel
3. Update ielder.asia and marketplace inventory
4. Shipment of products and update courier company at marketplace & ielder.my and liaise with suppliers
5. Design marketing campaign of the week
- Account data entry
- Product upload & market place
- Fulfilment of shipment
- Answer customer enquiry
- Handle dealers and suppliers
- Handling settlement and payment
- Stock in and stock out
B. Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive
Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp, Google Adwords, SEO
1. Develop and implement out-of-the-box promotional campaigns and contests in collaboration. Planning on promotion and campaign ecommerce sales for eCommerce platform and marketplaces in accordance to festival seasons and promotion and new product launching.
2. Design weekly newsletter- promotion products and upload to mailchimps and social media.
3. Develop, create content and collateral i.e design banner & advertising material and email marketing.
4. Manage entire social media presence by developing and implementing creative ways to increase the company's brand awareness and drive traffic to website, Facebook, blog and Twitter pages; update these sites/pages as necessary.
- Plan for weekly newsletter mailchimp to email subscribers
- Create contents for daily posting on facebook, instagram, google plus, twitter. Content include about product features and benefits. Elderly health. The community interests.
- Create community Facebook group for members to ask for help/guidance and share testimonials
- Plan community events online and offline
Example of social media marketing:
•Community, auction, contests,
•Bi-weekly new product launch
•Festival seasons promotion
•Facebook, Instagram, twitter, Google plus
C. Graphic Designer for E-commerce
1. Enhancing and executing design concepts, graphics and layouts for products.
2. Creating interactive & motion design for social media platform.
3. Developing and executing graphic design for marketing tools (poster, bunting, flyers, catalog, brochures, etc.)
4. Developing and executing design for events, exhibitions etc.
5. Taking photo and videos on events when required.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Graphic Design/ Art Design/ Creative Multimedia, or any equivalent.
2. Competent with using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign (Adobe CC)
3. Knowledge in using video editing, motion interactive is an advantage (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effect).
4. Has strong sense in design fundamentals.
5. Disciplined in meeting deadlines and possess good time management skills.
6. Has good interpersonal skills, positive attitude and able to work in a team and individually.
D. Business Development & Medical Representative
1. Makes territory sales plan by products and by customers in accordance with assigned sales target. Reports the results and corrective action on a monthly basis.
2. Achieves sales target both in products and number of customers as per monthly and quarterly plan and increase sales of existing customers.
3. Makes itineraries and daily activities report of what has been done and how much sales achieved on that day.
4. Reports on competitiors' activities and market situation.
5. Expands and penetrates the market with both new and existing products.
6. Promotes product through good product knowledge and honest and appropriate way of use promotional materials i.e. samples.
7. Keeps good relation with the personnel of principal, the customers and colleagues.
8. Submit all required reports.
9. Customer service by answer enquiries via emails, calls and all communications
10. Sourcing & purchasing for new suppliers, new marketplace
11. Develop new business
12. Shipment planning and product registration of products.
13. Handle healthcare professional apps
1. Able to communicate fluently in English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
2. Able to work under stress
3. Able to commit
4. 1-2 years of working experience in sales and marketing field
Terms & Conditions
1. The team can work flexible hours in the office and take opportunities to work from home, all while staying connected to team members and the company.
2. Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm.
3. Work attire: Smart casual. Formal when meeting clients.
4. Multi-tasking and able to take stress.
5. Work place: Cheras Perdana