10 Creative Ideas To Celebrate Father's Day in 2022!
Time fly so fast and now June is here! It's time to celebrate our number 1 fan's day!
2020 has created a new norm among society and has given birth to new habits in the human's life. We have been finding many creative and safe ways on how to celebrate special events during this pandemic. That includes ideas to celebrate Father's Day which is just around the corner.
Don't have any idea what to do with your father on Father's Day during post coronavirus pandemic? Don't worry, here are the list of things you can do together with your father:-
1. Watch his favourite sports together on TV.
Company your father and watch his favourite sport games together on Astro Supersport on Channels 810 & 831.
2. Go outside and do some gardening on his favourite plants.
3. Wash and clean up his car together.
4. Play some games together such as jigsaw puzzle, monopoly, uno game or chess.
5. Help your father clean up his tool box, storage and home office.
6. Give your father a new hair cut.
Barber shops are still close and your father need a new hair cut. This is the time for you to try something new by giving a new hair cut to your father at home.
7. Grab some popcorn and have a movie marathon together.
8. Do a simple stretching moves with your father.
Stay healthy by doing some simple exercise move that will help to stretch your father's muscle and also increase his blood circulation.
9. Get a special gift of what he likes.
10. Cook your father's favourite meal together with him.
If you are not living in the same household with your father, make a video call with your father and have a nice long chat with him. While having a video call, you can also do the above activities like watch his favourite sport, gardening, watch movies and do simple stretching together with your father virtually.