Date: 3 November 2023 FridayTime: 10am to 3pmVenue: 10th Floor, West Wing, Berjaya Times SquarePartner: Act4Health Product to promotehttps://ielder.asia/collections/act4healthhttps://ielder.asia/collections/training/products/hrd-corp-claimable-applying-acupressure-for-occupational-diseases
WeCare IoT Solutions for Elderly Care at Senior Living Apartments, Nursing Homes and Hospitals
Are you looking for nursing home, hospital, senior living apartment solutions to run the home with more effective ways?
- Reliance on self declaration and continuous monitoring
- Information collected subject to human error
- Tedious process and time consuming process of investigation
- Risk of further exposure due to delay
Our WeCare systematic platform includes the 24/7 tracking and monitoring of individuals and their whereabouts. It provides urgent quality care with ease from anywhere and at anytime via desktop or a swipe of your mobile.
Your one stop caregiving solution
- Smoother Operations - Real time tracking of wearer locations and emergency situations
- All-In-One Platform - Collecting data from different hardware on a single platform
- Go Green, Go Digital - No more printed reports as users can generate automated reports via the platform.
- Safer Environment - Monitor wearers' health conditions, emergency alerts. etc.
- Location tracking
- Time management efficiency
- Increased security functions
- Automated attendance
- Enhancing the safety of persons under care
- Easing the operational processes of caregivers
- Easing process of collecting information on patients
- Maintaining desired levels of service
Benefit of the solutions
- Able to monitor people's performance
- Minimise of human error
- Automation of attendance tracking
- Traceable of locations
- Enhanced security measures
- Provide patients with ease of service
- Ease reporting capabilities
- Ease monitoring of patients
- Nursing Home/Aged Care Centre
- Developer in nursing home planning
- Senior Living Apartments
Example of our clients
- Nursing home in Singapore for 200 residents with 428 detection zones - detect presence and conditions of older adults in care homes, provide alerts on any emergency such as fall detectios, fight etc, reduces the amount of caregivers required to oversee the conditions of the patients.
The technology and solutions have been used specifically within different settings and environments. We work hard toward achieving each and every one of our clients objectives. With our R&D team, we create and design the solution specifically to fit the needs of our clients. Please contact us at 012-6885592 Olivia for further discussion.
[October 2023 Event] Living Your Golden Years: Contribution & Resilience of Older Women in a Changing WorldRead now
Celebrating the International Day of Older Persons! A shoutout to the Third Age Media Association (TAMA) for recognizing the incredible contributions of older women in our families and communities. Their nurturing spirit and unwavering support inspire us all! Hats...
[September 2023 Event] Seniors Festival The Celebration: Life Begins at 50 | 2023 September 29th to October 1st 2023Read now
Join us at the Atria Mall from September 29th to October 1st, 2023, as iElder hosts a booth in collaboration with "The Celebration: Life Begins at 50" event by Amazing Seniors. Keep an eye out for our exciting...