The Latex Foley Catheters are made of natural latex, Siliconised smooth surface for non traumatic intubation. Distal end is coned with super smooth eyes proportional to each other to provide non traumatic intubation. Provided with ultra thin, highly elastic Balloon.Hard Non Return Valve ensures trouble free inflation and deflation of Balloon.
The latex foley catheters are used in departments of urology, internal medicine, surgery, obstetrics, and gynecology for drainage of urine and medication. It is also used for patients suffering form moving with difficulty or being completely bed-ridden. The Urethral cathetersare passed through the urethra during urinary catheterization and into the bladder to drain urine, or for inserting fluids into the bladder.
Made of medical grade silicone-coated PVC
- Smooth tip for atraumatic insertion
- Soft retaining balloon
- Thin walls ensure maximumflowrate
- Used for in-dwelling,hemostasia or urethracathetherisation
- Made of natural latex, silicone coated.
- Size: Pediatric Fr6-Fr10, 27cm,
- Standard Fr12-Fr30, 40cm;
- Rubber & plastic valves are available;
- Single use only, EO sterilization;
- Expiry date: Five years
- Store claim: store in dark, dry and clean condition