The Impreva Bath® Washcloths by Sage Products are bathing wipes made for daily use and full-body cleansing. The disposable washcloths save time and expense by doing away with the need for water and soap. Sage bath cloths work by simply wiping an area of skin on the body and disposing them after finishing. Sage bath wipes deliver consistent quality cleaning and moisturizing and will hold up to the rigors of cleaning the whole body -- unlike some wipes that tear and crumble easily. The Impreva Bath® line is the lowest cost disposable skin cleansing wipes by Sage and fit most budgets for those looking for a complete-use wipe when it comes to bathing outside a wash basin or shower. These wipes come in a resealable pouch that dispenses one at a time and closes by adhesive to allow the rest to maintain moisture. With the cleansing solution comes two main moisturizers: Aloe and Vitamin E, which help sustain the skin's texture and moisture content. This is part of a proper skin care regiment. Comfort bath cloths are latex-free and are moistened with USP purified water so as to avoid the need to use tap water from a basin.
Impreva Bath® Washcloths Features and Benefits
- They provide both cleaning and moisturizing.
- The washcloths hold up to full-body cleaning sessions.
- They are dermatologist tested and proven hypoallergenic.
- Their texture is softer than cloth.
- It contains USP purified water as a sanitary source of water during wash.
- They are warmable in a microwave (see instructions at the bottom.)
Impreva Bath® Washcloths Specifications
- Manufacturer numbers: 7987 and 7988
- Manufacturer: Sage Products
- Hypoallergenic Formula and Cloth
- Active Moisturizers: Aloe vera and Vitamin E
- Packages in 8 cloths
- Size: 8" x 8"
- Quality, standard-weight washcloths. Softer than laundered washcloths and thicker than flimsy wipes.
- Provides adequate cleansing and moisturizing for head-to-toe bathing.
- Dermatologist-tested, aloe and vitamin E formula; proven hypoallergenic, gentle and non-irritating. Can be used on all areas of the body, including the face.
- Formula’s pH is closest to normal, healthy skin. It won’t dry skin like soap and water can.
- Saves nursing time, increases patient and nursing satisfaction. Easier and more comfortable than a basin bath.
- Replaces soaps, lotions, hot water, basins, laundered washcloths and towels; reduces laundry and linen replacement.
- Semi-insulated, resealable package. Washcloths stay warm throughout the bath, when warmed in our commercial-grade microwave or warmer.
- Available fragrance-free only.
- Latex-free product; contains USP purified water.