“Deceptively Simple, Incredibly Effective”
The patented & NHS clinically approved Treat-Eezi is rapidly becoming the preferred purchase by private individuals in the US & Canada. This is the softest, cost-effective and most easy-to-use method to treat patients susceptible to pressure sores, allowing the patient a peaceful nights sleep ANYWHERE.
Because of its size, it can be transported conveniently in any traveling case allowing the user complete freedom from the traditional products such as electricity-dependent ripple mattresses.
- Assists in the healing of Stage 2, 3 & 4 Open Wounds within 4 weeks (with clinical trial data)
- Improves blood flow, maintaining healthy tissue.
- Reduces temperature and has a cooling effect over and above other surfaces.
- No pumps, electricity or power needed, no adjustments required.
- Breathable, lightweight & hard-wearing material.
- Can be frequently washed and bleached to avoid cross-infection.
- Pad resistant to abrasion.
- 2 years manufacturing warranty from date of purchase.
- Easily transportable .
- No minimum weight load.
- X-ray translucent.
Standard medical care must be followed at all times. These products are not intended to replace any procedure or guidelines in place for the prevention of pressure wounds. For additional protection, place the pad on a foam-based surface (bed, sofa, etc.)
WARNING SIGNS - Seek further medical help if any of the following occur:
- An increase in the size or drainage of the sore.
- Increased redness around the sore or black areas starting to form.
- The sore starts smelling and/or the drainage becomes a greenish colour.
- You develop a fever.
What kind of complications can be caused by pressure sores?
- Can be life-threatening.
- Infection can spread to the blood, heart and/or bone.
- Prolonged bed rest.
- Autonomic dysreflexia