Floor Fan Air Purifier & Bladeless Fan 2 in 1 | Bion
BREEZE THROUGH THE HEAT WAVE WITH 2 in 1 Bladeless Fan Purifier
KEEP COOL AND BREATHE CLEANER AIR
Advanced 4-in-1 filter that removes 99.98%* of pollution in the air efficiently. *Testing based on EN 1822-1:2009. EN 1822-5:2009 test standards.
Traditional fans accumulate and circulate dust, and other allergens in the room. Inhaling these allergens could trigger reactions such as excessive sneezing and running nose. If you are prone to asthma or sinuses, these indoor allergens may worsen your symptoms.
POWERFUL AIRFLOW, KIND TO THE PLANET
- Up to 9 levels of fan speed.
- Fan speed changes according to temperature of ambience that allows you to save electricity.
SAFE & HASSLE-FREE FOR CHILDREN & PETS
- Bladeless fan technology prevents children and pets from fast-spinning blades accidents.
- Smooth gentle breeze that eliminates the buffeting sensation of bladed fans.
SLEEP BETTER, FEEL BETTER
- Get better quality sleep with bladeless fan technology that purifies your air.
- Traditional bladed fans accumulate and circulate dust, and other allergens in the room. Inhaling these allergens could trigger reactions such as excessive sneezing and running nose. If you are prone to asthma or sinuses, these indoor allergens may worsen your symptoms.
AS QUIET AS SUMMER BREEZE
Lowest noise level is tested and proven at 38.8 db and maximum noise level of the bladeless fan is 58 dB. Energy saving turbocharging capabilities.
ENERGY EFFICIENT & COST SAVING
Fan speed changes according to temperature of ambience that allows you to save electricity. Auto power off timer of up to 8 hours available.
- TIMER- Countdown Timer of Up to 8 hours
- OSCILLATION - Oscillation Angle 80°
- UV-C STERILIZATION -Disinfecting your Surroundings
- BOOST MODE - Increase to highest level speed
- SLEEP MODE - Deceases Fan Speed to lowest
- AUTO MODE -Set Device Speed According to Ambience
WHERE JAPANESE MINIMALISM DESIGN MEETS STATE OF THE ART ENGINEERING
Low noise DC motor with longer lifespan for optimized performance. Lowest noise level is tested and proven at 38.8 db and maximum noise level of the bladeless fan is 58 dB. Energy saving turbocharging capabilities.
HIGH PERFORMANCE 4-IN-1 AIR FILTER TECHNOLOGY
- PRE-FILTER- Designed to capture the larger particles such as dust, hair, fibers, and pet fur.
- PURAWARD ANTIBACTERIAL FILTER- Antibacterial and antiviral properties using copper silver particles. Eliminate at least 98% of E.Coli, S. Aureus, C. Albicans*. *Testing based on GB 21551.2-2010 EN 1822-5:2009 test standards.
- MEDICAL GRADE H13 HEPA FILTER - Filters at least 99.98% of particles as small as 0.1 micron¹ with H13 Filters*. Particles with diameters that fall within the efficacy of the filter include: viruses, bacteria, tobacco smoke, insecticides, paint. *Testing based on EN 1822-1:2009. Note: Classification of HEPA according to EN 1822 standard.
- ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER-Absorb and neutralises odor, smoke, fumes and filters at least 93% of Formaldehyde, ammonia* and other volatile organic compounds. *Testing based on QB/T 2761-2006 EN 1822-5:2009 test standards.
1. How often should I change my filter?
We recommend to change the filter every 6 to 12 months, depending on your frequency of usage and air quality of room. The Filter Replacement Alert Indicator Light will light up to indicate that the filter needs to be replaced.
2. What is the main difference between this fan and other blade fans?
Traditional bladed fans give you a buffet sensation of airflow but it accumulates dust overtime and circulates dust and other allergens in the room. You need to be very diligent in cleaning your fan. The blades of this fan are hidden and aesthetically pleasing. It is powerful, smooth and best of all, it filters the air in your room with its 4-in-1 air filter, creating a healthy living environment.
3. How much power can I expect to save from this fan?
We can’t over promise you how much electricity you will save from this fan as it very much depends on your consumption. Power consumption of Z100 is 34W as compared to typical bladed or bladeless fans, which are at 36W and above.
4. How should I clean the fan?
You can use a soft brush or vacuum cleaner to remove dust on the air inlet or outlet. Gently wipe the surface of the device with a dry and soft cloth.
5. Is the bladeless fan very loud?
Empowered by low noise DC motor, the lowest noise level is tested and proven at 38.8 db and maximum noise level of the bladeless fan is 58 dB. However, sensitivity to noise varies from individual to individual and environment.
6. Is Z100 ideal for pets? Does it filter pet fur and pet dander?
Many pet owners asked us this question. Yes, the 4-in-1 filter is able to filter pet fur and pet dander. Animal fur is within the filtration efficiency of H13 HEPA Filter.
7. Is it okay to turn on the fan purifier while sleeping? Does it make a lot of noise?
Yes, you can turn on the fan while sleeping. You can adjust the fan to sleep mode while using the fan. It will decrease to the lowest speed. You could also set a timer (1 to 8 hours) if you would like the device to shut down automatically.
8. Is it easy to move about?
Yes, it is easy to move about. It is only 3.5kg.
9. Is the plug Type G compatible?
Yes, the adaptor plug is Type G compatible.
10. Is it easy to install and operate the bladeless fan purifier?
It is very easy to install the Fan Purifier. Simply connect it to a power socket, put batteries into the controller and you can start controlling the Fan Purifier.
11. What’s included in the product?
It comes with the main unit, a 4-in-1 filter, an instruction manual, a remote control and a power adaptor.
12. What kind of room size is suitable for the bladeless fan purifier?
The bladeless fan purifier can be placed in any living room or bedroom for general usage. For air filtration, we recommend to place it in a bedroom as the coverage for filtration is 93.4 m³ per hour.