3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope 5620 Black | 3M
The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope is the latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best.
- The Classic III stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms.
- The Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis. Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides patient comfort.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- The Classic III stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
- Come with 5 years 3M Standard Warranty. Consumable parts are not cover by warranty, such as binaural, rim and diaphragms, ear buds etc, there are consider wear and tear
We do provide engraving service, RM10/per part.
For example, we usually engrave the name once on the chest piece, but there are also some customer request to engrave another name on the eartube, if that's the case, we will charge twice for engraving on two different places
Maximum 15 characters including spaces
Features and Benefits