Exercise Mat 185cm | Airex Coronella
The AIREX® products are intended to be used in both institutional and domestic settings as a mobility therapeutic assistance. A person is supported by an object on the floor during medically advised and prescribed exercises to improve motor skills, balance, or postural control, and/or for therapeutic movement treatment of muscle weakness in the limbs and trunk as a result of a neurological or orthopedic disorder. The material specially developed for the AIREX® Coronella is exceptionally dimensionally stable and withstands even larger physical loads. It was developed in collaboration with athletes and therapists and fully meets their requirements.
- Ultimate comfort: insulating, soft, warm with excellent high damping properties
- Highest security: optimal stretch, flat-lying, robust, non-slip with rounded edges
- For In- and Outdoor use: weather-resistant
- Hygienic: Sanitized treatment and easy to clean
- Closed cell foam construction
Our popular all-round mat for gymnastics, Pilates, group fitness and training at home. AIREX® Coronella is part of the standard equipment of first-class gyms and sports clubs and is used by personal trainers.