Alcohol Swab For Professional & Hospital Use (100 pieces per box) 2 ply, 75% Isopropyl Alcohol - Size : 60mm x 30mm [EXP: April 2026]
Alcohol swabs are being used to clean an injection site before injection with drugs. Sometimes people also use alcohol swab to clean fingers and thumbs before taking the injections. Alcohol swab can also be used to remove the bloods from the injection on their fingers, thumbs and any surfaces.
The uniqueness for Softpad alcohol swab is Saturated with 75% Isopropyl alcohol and it's non woven material. The packaging is individual packed in sterile paper pouch.
- 2ply, Size 60mm x 30mm
- Material : Non- woven
- Saturated with 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Individual packed in sterile paper pouch
- An antiseptic pad for preparation of skin prior to injection and treatment of minor cuts.
- For professional and hospital use.
An antiseptic pad for preparation of skin prior to injection and treatment of minor cuts.
Antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to injection. Individually foil wrapped. Convenient to use.
75% Isopropyl alcohol for optimum anti-bacterial action.
Use as an antiseptic skin cleanser before injection and to sterilize vials and ampoules.
- Wipe on skin as required
- EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- in the event of skin irritation or rash, discontinue use.
- Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact, flush eyes with copious amount of water.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at cool dry place