Aluminum Comfortable Wheelchair S-ERGO 105 | Karma
Karma S-ERGO105 Aluminum Wheelchair is an ultralight aluminum wheelchair, equipped with the world’s first innovative S-Ergo Seating System, that is designed according to the body’s natural curves. It evenly distributes the user’s weight from the hip bone to the entire length of the thigh, relieving pressure, encouraging proper body posture, and reducing the risks of developing pressure ulcers.
- S-Ergo Seating System – The seating provides the wheelchair user with basic pressure relief without having to purchase a foam cushion. While a foam cushion can be cumbersome and pricey, the S-Ergo Seating frame is lightweight and simple, offering the short-term wheelchair user an inexpensive option.
- Outrigged Armrest – Spacious and comfortable, the outrigged design minimizes the chair’s overall width while still maintaining an ergonomic sitting space.
- Extra Cushion – Unlike most of the wheelchairs on the market, S-Ergo 105 offers two layers of upholstery as standard. The upper cushion are detachable for cleaning purposes. The unique breathable material are comfort and easy to maintain.
- Lightweight and Compact – The foldable backrest makes the Karma S-ERGO105 Aluminum Wheelchair easy to store and transport.
- Durable Double Cross Bar Frame – The double cross-bar holds the entire wheelchair structure firmly and protects the safety on the road. Aircraft-grade aluminum frame is lightweight and durable, with a capacity of up to 115 kg.
- Ergo Handrims – The new ergonomic handrims provide comfort and greater mobility for better propulsion and efficient braking.
S-ERGO SEATING SYSTEM
- The seating provides the wheelchair user with basic pressure relief without having to purchase a foam cushion.
AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD
- The upholstery is treated with Aegis microbe shield, which is approved by FDA, EPA, EU, etc... it can inhibit bacterial and fungal growth.
COMPACT AND PORTABLE
- Storage and transport are much easier.
CRASH TEST APPROVED
- This means it is suitable to be used as a seat in a motor vehicle for transportation.