|Pump||Dimension||23.7 x 11.2 x 9.5cm|
|Case Material||Flame retardant ABS|
|Supply Voltage||AC 230V, 50/60 Hz, 120V, 60Hz|
|Operating Cycle||9.6 mins(230V);8 mins(120V);|
|Mattress||2.5” Bubble Pad Overlay|
|Dimension||196 x 90 x 6.4 cm|
|Alternating||1 - in - 2|
|Cell Height||2.5" x 130 pcs of bubbles|
|Maximum Patinet Weight||100 kg|
Product details of APEX DOMUS 1 RIPPLE MATTRESS
The Domus 1 is an entry level dynamic pressure relieving mattress. The system is designed for patients at low risk of developing pressure ulcers and is our most cost effective solution to prevention. This lightweight and compact alternating pad is composed of 2.5” high bubble cells and includes extension flaps on the top and bottom to prevent it from sliding.
- Weight Indicator Reference: To facilitate optimized pressure setting.
- Medical Grade PVC Pad: Easy to clean and fire retardant.
- Adjustable Hangers: Suitable for most electric profiling beds.
- Extension Flaps: Can be tucked beneath the underlay mattress for stabilisation.
- Alternating Mode: Continuously and sequentially inflates and deflates air cells to mimic natural sleep movement patterns and relieve pressure away from vulnerable areas, whilst also stimulating blood circulation.
- Easy to use adjustment settings
- Flame retardant and medical grade bubble pad
- Installs and removes in seconds - Roll down your window, strap Car Caddie around the top of the window frame
- Fits any framed car window
- Sturdy nylon construction
- Adjustable length
- Non-slip rubber contour grip
- Adjustable hangers for most bed types