Fall Prevention Safety Bedrail | Famica
The Famica Steady Bedrail is so easy to assemble as no tools are required. To fold the bed rail for easy access is done by a simple unlock design.
- No tools are required to install the product easily.
- Foamed handle provides a comfortable gripping surface.
- The Good Night Bed Rail is reversible which can be installed on either side of the bed.
- Two-position height adjustment to fit different thickness of mattress. (H 50 cm & 52 cm)
- Strong securing strap to attach to mattress firmly.
- Simple unlock design to folding the bed rail for easy access.
- Thanks to the unique higher hinge, it can be installed to beds either with or without frames.
- Fits standard twin sized bed.
You can rest easy now with the introduction of the Famica Fall prevention bed safety rail. No more worries about your dependents falling off the bed. What's more it's perfect for users who need extra support getting in and out of the bed.
Joint pain, decreased flexibility, restless sleep, morning stiffness and issues with bed space are common side effects of aging and so the bed rail is a boon for those afflicted to combat the bed mobility challenges.
Falling out of bed is very common in men as they have the tendency to kick, scream, punch or roll off the bed. They could hurt themselves too.
The Famica Bed Rail is so easy to assemble as no tools are required. To fold the bed rail for easy access is done by a simple unlock design. There is a safety hook that secures the bed rail to the frame of any home or hospital bed.
No fear of the mattress slipping away as the strong straps make it so secure. How safe that is and what's more the foamed handle provides a very comfortable gripping surface.
The Famica Bed Rail is reversible and so can be installed on either side of the bed. No worries about the height, as there are two height adjustments to fit the different mattresses. To provide comfort there are thinner metal bars under the mattress.
Features and Benefits
Shipping & Installation