Stay out Caregiver Service
We provide Malaysian trained caregivers that offer an assist on activities of daily living (ADL) such as:
- Showering/Bed Bath
- Toileting/Changing Diapers
- Oral care/Eye care
- Foot & Nail Care
- Changing Bed Linen
- Passive Exercise
- Simple Meal Preparation
- Respite Care/Companionship
- Age 18 above
- Certified as trained caregiver.
- Fresh graduates or candidate with any healthcare related background (medical assistant, nursing, physiotherapist, etc.)
- With min 1 year experience in home care, nursing home and hospital setting.
- Able to write and speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Terms & Conditions
- Appointment must be made at least 48 hours before the service.
- Cancelations and rescheduling must be made at least 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- For any refund and last-minute rescheduling, there will be a charge of 20% admin fees from the total invoiced.
- The service is within Klang Valley only.
- Exclude travelling charges. Travelling charges is RM1 for every 1km.
- If the staff is using Grab, client needs to pay the fees directed to the staff.
- Extra hours will be charged RM 40/hour.
- Extra hours before and after office hours will be charged RM50/hour.
- Depending on the service, food allowance must be paid directly to the staff. RM15 food allowance for caregivers working 6 hours/session and RM30 food allowance for caregivers working 8 or 12 hours/session.
We will reach out to you and inquire you on your care recipient details:
- Payor name
- Care Recipient name
- I/c Number
- Phone Number
- Preferred Language
- E-mail Address
- Relationship with payor
- Chief Complaint
- Medical Diagnosis