We have a group of multidisciplinary care team (medical doctor, nurses, therapist, social worker) to work closely with clients to ensure a seamless process in care journey.
A session to examine client's medical conditions, psychosocial, physical, emotional, functional capabilities of a client to develop a person-centered care plan to maximize overall wellbeing.
Home Modification and Risk Assessment
A session of identifying the layout of the house to reduce the hazard to clients.
Care Management Package
Care management is a professional and collaborative process that evaluates, plans, implements, coordinates and monitors the options and services required to meet an individual's health needs.
Care Manager information/qualifications
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Degree in Nursing, or any healthcare equivalent field.
- With minimum of 3 years' experience in Healthcare Industry.
- Able to write and speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Terms & Conditions
- Appointment must be made at least 48 hours before the service.
- Cancellations and rescheduling must be made at least 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- For any refund and last-minute rescheduling, there will be a change of 20% admin fees from the total invoiced.