Dyna Limited Motion Knee Brace Premium is a highly user-friendly knee brace for the step-by-step recovery of the knee. After a knee surgery, the leg needs to be completely immobilized for a few days. After that, the leg is gradually allowed to move in a small range, hence such braces are also called Range of Motion braces. The knee brace has a flexion-extension setter which can be fixed easily as per the recommendations of the doctor and requirement of the patient.
- User friendly knee brace for the step by step recovery of the knee
- Has a flexion extension adjuster which can be fixed easily as per the recommendation of the doctor
- Allows Range Of Motion ( ROM ) and fixed angle setting ( including complete immobilisation)
- Rigid metal bar on both the sides for immobilization abd support
- Soft thigh and calf bands with velcro to avoid skin abrasion
- Velcro straps with buckles for tightening the product
- Soft condyle pad for support
- Adjustable straps and pads anatomical shape to the product after application
- One size fits most
- Knee circumference of 32-49 cms
For providing the desired ROM gently press the knob at the flexion plate and fix it at the required degree keeping the extension and flexion plates at the same degree. For complete immobilisation, fix both the knob at 0 degree.
- Post operative immobilization.
- ACL,PCL,MCL&LCL injuries.
- Meniscus Tears.
- Knee dislocation.
- Joint Arthroplasty.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Before application make sure that the flexion and extension are set at 0 degree
- Align the metal hinges on either side of the knee and fasten the thigh, calf bands and then velcros
- decide the range of motion and set the flexion and extension button at a particular angle
- For complete immobilization set the flexion and extension buttons at 0 degree angle
- By manipulating the flexion button, you can decide the range of motion