DYNA pneumatic walker
PNEUMATIC WALKER like "EasyCast" have been proposed as alternatives to casting for lower limb immobilisation following injury or surgery.
- Light weight and durable shell: Provides maximum protection and support
- Hook and loop closures: For easy application and removal
- Generous foot base: Ample room for dressing without sacrificing comfort
- Non-skid rocker sole: Helps in pressure offloading and promote natural gait
- Collateral air cells: Provides total contact fit; Offers pneumatic compression which willreduce oedema and prevent callus formation
- Easy to use hand bulb: Allows custom inflation thereby providing desired compression level and accommodates for swollen ankle
- Detachable soft cushion: Ensure proper fit along with compression for enhanced stability
Easycast is available in product lengths of 11" & 17"
|Shoe size (MEN US)||4-7||7-10||10-13||13-15|
|Shoe size (WOMEN US)||5-8||8-11||11-15||15-17|
DIRECTONS FOR USE
- Unfasten the straps in the front, remove front panel and open the foam liner.
- In a seating posture, place the foot in the foam liner and wrap it around the leg preventing the possibility of wrinkle formation.
- Place the front panel, back on the brace and securely fasten the hook and loop closures from bottom to top. Ensureit is snug fit and comfortable.
- Insert the tip of the air bulb marked "IN" into the inbuilt air valves on either sides of the brace and inflate by gently squeezing it.
- Begin with the valve on the medial side and then the lateral side.
- Do not over-infalte the air cells. Inflate until the brace is comfortable and snug fit.
- To deflate the air-cells insert the tip of the air bulb marked "OUT" into the valve and gently squeeze.
- Higher pressure gives more support while walking, lower pressure is more comfortable while sitting or reclining.
- Following foot or ankle surgery
- Sprained ankle
- Stable ankle and foot fracture
- Metatarsal fracture
- Joint injury
- Soft tissue injury
- Forfoot and midfoot injury
- Oedema control
Dimension: 12 x 20 x 20cm
MOH Medical Device Authority (MDA) Registered
Country of Origin: India
Malaysia/International Delivery - Refer to courier fee upon check out.