DYNA Thumb Spica Splint
Dyna Thumb Spica Splint immobilizes the thumb and wrist while allowing other fingers to move. It is used to provide support for thumb injuries, fractures, thumb sprains, post operative use and post removal of casts of the thumb/hand. It is a convenient device designed to keep the thumb in functional position.
- Anatomically comforming fit
- Fits left and right thumb
INTENDED USE OF THE PRODUCT
- Immobilises and protects injured thumb joint
- Relieves pains and inflammation
INSTRUCTION TO USE
- Mould the melleable aluminium provided with the brace to suit shape of your thumb.
- Re-insert the aluminium back into the brace and wear it by fastening the hook and loop provided (one at the wrist and another at the thumb).
- Remove the aluminium bar through the slit before washing.
Dimension: 15 x 10 x 10cm
MOH Medical Device Authority (MDA) Registered
Country of Origin: India
Malaysia/International Delivery - Refer to courier fee upon check out.