- JAKIM halal status.
- It is registered under the Medical Device Authority (MDA) of Malaysia,
- meets the requirement in the third schedule of Medical Device Regulation 2012 by TUV SUD Malaysia and
- complies with the ISO13485 (International Quality Management System for Medical Device) standard.
- Duration is 1 year. However only last two months after cap is opened.
Why Pera Sterilant Liquid?
- pH 6, non-corrosive disinfectant liquid.(biodegradable)
- Food grade (non-poison) as made from vinegar
- It is also a food safe,
- child friendly
- Very effective to kill virus in short time
- No rinse required
- Safe to the environment (environmental friendly)
- 100% Disinfectant and sterilant.
- Kill 99.9% bacteria, germs and virus.
- Hospital grade
- User friendly
- Can be use on multi surface
- Non alcohol & non flammable
- Green technology product
- indoor and outdoor
Suitable to use for:
This product is not only suitable as a surface disinfectant for
- housing areas,
- housing spaces,
- livestock industry,
- food processing, packaging, medical devices sterilisation, potable water and wastewater treatment
- Shopping Mall
- Public Area
- Childcare centre
Shelf life 1.5 years.
Kills Bacteria and Virus within 10 Minutes in Maximum.
Peracetic acid (also known as peroxyacetic acid, or PAA), is an organic compound with the formula CH3CO3H. This organic peroxide is a colourless liquid with a characteristic acrid odor reminiscent of acetic acid.
Peracetic acid has been confirmed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency that kills Sars-Cov-2 which is the virus that caused current pandemic Covid-19.
Peracetic acid was used in numerous applications, including chemical disinfectants in healthcare, sanitizer in the food industry, and disinfectant during water treatment. Peracetic acid has also previously been used during the manufacture of chemical intermediates for pharmaceuticals. Produced by reacting acetic acid and hydrogen peroxide with an acid catalyst, peracetic acid is always sold in stabilized solutions containing acetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and water. For the food and healthcare industries, peracetic acid is typically sold in concentrates of 1 to 5 percent and is diluted before use.
Many users know peracetic acid to be versatile and effective, and professionals with environmental responsibilities consider it to be environmentally friendly due to its decomposition products, which include acetic acid, oxygen, and water.
The United States Environmental Protection Agency first registered peracetic acid as an antimicrobial in 1985 for indoor use on hard surfaces. Use sites include agricultural premises, food establishments, medical facilities, and home bathrooms. Peracetic acid is also registered for use in dairy and cheese processing plants, on food processing equipment, and in pasteurizers in breweries, wineries, and beverage plants. It is also applied for the disinfection of medical supplies, to prevent biofilm formation in pulp industries, and as a water purifier and disinfectant. Peracetic acid can be used as a cooling tower water disinfectant, where it prevents biofilm formation and effectively controls Legionella bacteria.
fast delivery, excellent service by seller, and love the Sterilant disinfectant Spray so much. using it for my car and home with small child